Heroes Chained Open Beta FAQ
Q.1: Are all guild cards the same on all accounts?
A.1: Guild cards are distributed randomly to accounts to ensure that everyone has a different experience.
Q.2:How do I use cards during battle?
To use a card, click on card once and tap on the desired area or character of your choosing.
We have implemented this interaction style to better suit the mobile gaming experience.
Card usage does not involve drag and drop.
Q.3: How I enter a boss battle?
In Heroes Chained Open Beta, there are currently 3 active bosses. These bosses are distributed across 3 different regions. When reaching Guild levels 3, 6, and 9, the “Enter” button will be activated beneath the respective regions. By clicking this button, you can enter a 4-room dungeon and face with the boss in the 4th room.
Q.4:My guild level is stuck at 3, 6, and 9. Why isn’t it increasing?
If the boss was summoned once, the guild level cannot be raised without defeating the boss. You can still Explore and strengthen your heroes, but you cannot gain guild level experience without defeating the boss.
Q.5:How do I see the properties of items?
Hover over the item you want to see the details of and press and hold. A popup showing the item’s details will appear.
Q.6: Which gem is equipped on which hero?
Red gems are for warriors and tanks, green gems are for clerics and mages, and purple gems are for archers and assassins.
Q.7: The Explore button is inactive, why can’t I tap it?
There could be two reasons for this. If your energy has gone out, you cannot explore further. You need to wait for the energy to refill before exploring again. If you have enough energy but still can’t explore, you may have left the hero selection or the guild card selection section empty.
Q.8: When will I face the Dragon Knight boss?
The Dragon Knight boss will be added to the game with the expansion pack.
Q.9: At which levels are the active and passive skills unlocked for heroes according to their rarity?
- Starter rarity heroes, Recruits, do not unlock any additional skill slots beyond the initial Active skill slot which unlocks immidiately.
- Common rarity heroes, Mercenaries, unlock their first Active skill slot immediately, their second Active skill at lvl 10 and their Passive skill slot at level 15.
- Rare rarity heroes, Lieutenants, unlock their first Active skill slot immediately, their Ultimate skill slot at level 20. The first Passive Skill slot unlocks at level 15 and second and final one at level 20.
- Epic rarity heroes, Commanders, unlock their first Active skill slot immediately, their second Active skill slot at level 10, and the Ultimate skill slot at level 20. The first Passive Skill slot unlocks at level 15 and second and final one at level 20.
- Legendary rarity heroes, Conquerors, unlock their first Active skill slot immidiately, the second Active skill slot at level 10, their third Active skill slot at level 15, the Ultimate skill slot at level 20. The first Passive Skill slot unlocks at level 15, second one at level 20 and the third and final one at level 25.